Saturday, October 22, 2011

Can You?

Circumstances caused me to break down and visit a McDonald's restaurant for lunch today.

I haven't been to a McD's, Wendy's, BK, or Dunkin Donuts for months. It's beginning to be where I can't stand the food. When Little Man in the backseat started whining for lunch and stood his ground on "french fries...and chicken nuggets", I came up with a plan: swing past the chicken wing place, grab some wings and fries and then tell the midget that wings are nuggets. It woulda worked just fine except we pulled into the lot and --- they were closed!  McD's it is, then.

Now keep in mind that, for the past several months, meals have been healthy and home-made. Calories have been watched (and restricted when needed). I've been exercising five or six days a week and have dropped to a weight of 202 (199.5 one day!). Healthy living has been good - and I feel good.


Until.....


I ate thirty chicken nuggets and a medium fries for lunch.

Damn.

Only spin that I can put on that one is " Hey! Look! I can eat thirty chicken nuggets at once!

Can you?




No comments:

Post a Comment